The Rubylicious Adventure: A curated experience for chocolate aficionados
Singapore – April 22, 2019 – The Rubylicious Adventure is on! Leading foodservice distributor FoodXervices Inc Pte Ltd (www.foodxervices.com) has put together an enchanting experience based on the Callebaut Finest Belgian Chocolate ruby RB1.
Ruby chocolate is the latest chocolate discovery, after dark, milk and white chocolate. It delivers a sparkling fruitiness with fresh, sour notes – a result of meticulous selection and expert crafting of ruby cocoa beans.
From now till May 24, 2019, chocolate aficionados can delight in this exclusive one-off ruby chocolate savouring journey by purchasing tickets at http://foodxervices.com/rubylicious/. Prices (inclusive of GST) are S$120 for one ticket, S$220 for two tickets and S$400 for four tickets.
Each ticket can be redeemed for eight Rubylicious creations at the following participating outlets. Redemption period is till May 31, 2019.
1. Ruby Red Velvet: Classic red velvet cupcake with a sparkling ruby makeover Lamb Cupcakery, Marina Bay Link Mall
2. Rubi: Ruby chocolate infused, sake-based cocktail paired with a light ruby chocolate mousse dessert
3. Rubyrazz: A marriage of raspberry ruby mousse and a tangy yuzu curd Patisserie G, Millenia Walk
4. Bashful: Ruby chocolate in its purest form to celebrate Easter Patisserie G, Millenia Walk
5. Ruby Foie Gras Parfait on Herb Waffle: Ruby chocolate infused duck liver parfait on kale and chive waffle
Plentyfull, Millenia Walk
6. Rubykawa: Ruby chocolate and raspberry coated crispy chicken skin tempura Tanuki Raw at kapok, Middle Road
7. Pastel Gems: Precious chocolate jewels in three flavours, all using ruby chocolate The Dark Gallery, Takashimaya
8. Ruby Art: Dark chocolate ice cream covered with ruby The Dark Gallery, Takashimaya
Follow “The Rubylicious Adventure” at:
Foodxervices Inc Channels
Hashtags: #rubychocolate #rubylicious
Consumers interested in buying Callebaut Ruby RB1 can email email@example.com.
About FoodXervices Inc Pte Ltd
FoodXervices Inc (www.foodxervices.com) was started in May 2007 by Nichol and Nicholas Ng to take over the food trading business started by their grandfather more than 80 years ago. Ranked among Singapore’s top foodservice companies, it has more than 2,500 customers, ranging from top hotels and restaurants to culinary schools and institutions. More than 70 percent of its over 4,000 products come from Europe, the United States, and many parts of Asia. As the preferred distributor of global brands such as 3M, Callebaut, Divella, Gallo, Ecolab, Emborg, F&N, Joshu Wagyu, and Kimberly Clark, FoodXervices Inc is well positioned to develop these together with house brands Bello, Xtuff, GroXers, and Xin Si. Beyond being just a foodservice distributor, it also provides value-added services such as logistics and concierge sourcing.